Friday, November 14, 2014

WATERBUG

WATERBUG, 6x6"watercolor, ©Diane Mannion
SOLD
Lots of News

Painted on Arches cold press... a swimming break at the beach.  I'm still experimenting with watercolors, pushing technique and loving it.

Will be painting with oils tomorrow at the Arcadia Florida Paintout.  If you happen to be in town antiquing... there will be over 25 artists painting!  This is the painting I did last year:
Trinity Methodist Church, 8x10" oil, ©Diane Mannion

More news... honored to have my painting, SKIPPY accepted into the Randy Higbee Gallery 6" Squared Show... fourth year!  Here's where my painting, beautifully framed, can be purchased:

Still more news:  My Englewood Ringling College of Art  and Punta Gorda Visual Arts Center classes are starting soon.  All mediums, all levels.  Please see the schedules and sign up!

Be sure to check out my latest Ebay auction studio sales.


2 comments:

martine paquet said...

This a lively watercolor. You hada wonderful & colorful model and you did a great job!

Diane Mannion said...

Martine! Thanks so much!