Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Beer Run

Diane Mannion, BEER RUN, 6x8" oil
      Man having a wonderful time puttering about the Intercoastal Waterway near Lemon Bay, Manasota Key, Florida. Couldn't think of a title, first thought One Happy Fella, or Small Boat Big Man... then John and I thought of the perfect title at the same time! Beer Run, which is most likely what was going on.  This little boat passed by one day while I was painting near the docks, the man waved while I zoomed in with my camera before he got away.  Always helps to have a camera handy!

2 comments:

Paraskevi Lamprini M. said...

just love the waves, the white on them... lovely, sensitive, and quick!!!

shirley fachilla said...

Beautiful light. I can hear that outboard and the waves hitting the hull. You've got to be right... it was a beer run!